.JPG)
.JPG)
I don't want to compleetly give away our Christmas card this year but I had to give a seek peek. This past week Alicia came and took our family picture for our Christmas card. Let me just say that she is so talented. These pictures turned out so good. I wanted to post all of them but I have to save some for the Christmas card. If you like these you will love the others but you will just have to wait. Thanks again Alicia for taking our pics. You are so awesome and such a good friend. Pretty much you rule. Thanks
5 comments:
Wow those are adorable. Your boys are soooo cute. I can't believe how old Wade is he is gonna be a little heart breaker.
What a beautiful family - you gotta love those blue eyes all around!!
Those are SUCH cute pictures! Alicia did an awesome job! We need to get family pics and you've motivated me to do it soon!
oohhhh! Those pictures are great! Alicia is really good! I miss that Wade-o and kingston is freaking cute
Wow, those pics are amazing. That one of Wade is awesome. I love the coloring. The one of your boys is great. She is talented!
Post a Comment