
This Tue night Mike, Marsh, Nany and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour. It was ao awesome. I was compleatly obsessed with watching this show when it was on. Thease kids are so talented. It was really cool to see it in person. They really put on a great show.

4 REAL!!!

They performed so many great dances. All of the favorites.

All I wanted was to see one dance. The breefcase dance. I was so excited when they did it. I fillmed the hole thing but my computer is not letting me down load it right now so here is a picture. This dance is so amazing. If you havn't seen it you should find it on You tube. It was so cool to see it live.
4 comments:
dude, please send me your pics and vids! Like i said before, out camera blows. Just send them to my email guys. I would really appreciate it!
We totally watched this show too! It would have been awesome to go to the tour-I'm a bit jealous...
That sounds like fun! You guys are always doing fun stuff. Your kids are so cute. I haven't seen you guys forever. You better come down soon and hang out with us! I want so see Kingston! He has got so big.
I'm soooo jealous . . . I love this show and wish we could have seen the tour. It looks like you guys had a great time with great friends.
Post a Comment