This is a little late, but this Dec Mike graduated from college with a bachlers degree in Buisness Management. I had him call when he was getting out of his last class so I could capture the wonderfull event on camera. Mike is such a hard worker. I can't tell you how proud I am of him for getting his degree. I get emotional just thinking about how much time and effort he put in to his school work. Mike is the type of person who if he puts his mind to it he can acomplish any thing. I am so proud to be married to a college grad. Go Mike!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Last day of school YEA!!!!!
This is a little late, but this Dec Mike graduated from college with a bachlers degree in Buisness Management. I had him call when he was getting out of his last class so I could capture the wonderfull event on camera. Mike is such a hard worker. I can't tell you how proud I am of him for getting his degree. I get emotional just thinking about how much time and effort he put in to his school work. Mike is the type of person who if he puts his mind to it he can acomplish any thing. I am so proud to be married to a college grad. Go Mike!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS BRO!
Post a Comment